Pyro Light Source Effect

Talk about anything and everything.

Pyro Light Source Effect

Postby TobiasFunkeHH » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey all! I've been playing on the TF2 Badwater server for a little bit now, and I've found that Pyro on this server emits its own light source while flaming about. This is the only server I've played on where this happens. I'm wondering what is it in the server config that makes it happen? Is this an adjustment I can make in my exec/console so that it happens on all servers? Do y'all know what I'm talking about?

If not, it's seen in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCq9BbF1lQ

Thanks!

- Tobias
TobiasFunkeHH

Re: Pyro Light Source Effect

Postby Horse » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Its a server add on I developed for our servers. What good is fire without light :)

Try to get more players that you know over to our servers like this one to enjoy this and other cool features we have to offer that others don't have!
Horse
Site Admin

Re: Pyro Light Source Effect

Postby kkfrank098961 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Ficker definitely got Frank Layden cheap kate spade and LaSalle Thompson to spit cheap jordans on him, Isiah Thomas to throw a shoe at him, and Charles Barkley to fly him to Phoenix to taunt Michael Jordan michael kors factory outlet during the 1993 NBA Finals. Was a compulsive gambler. Commissioner David Stern eventually laid down an edict that to this day prohibits fans from heckling visiting teams during timeouts. "Certainly, I have to say that new jordans coming most of it is some migration of consumers to online businesses," coach outlet online said kate spade outlet John Talbott, associate director of the Center for Education and Research in Retailing in the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. "Macy's historically has seen migration from their own stores to their own online business. We're seeing changes in terms of where consumers are preferring to shop.". ZRN20170731

There was a michael kors australia time when many people believed oil and gas would always be abundant and inexpensive. Many other resources are becoming more difficult to obtain, but we continue to put much of these into landfills. Many people believe we will never run out of space for landfills. How to do that? It's simple enough, and even fun and heart throbby. After deep introspection recovering and sorting out your most profound thoughts and stories, just start talking into a video and/or audio, or typing or writing onto paper coach factory outlet or a computer file. You're bound to produce memorable sets of both memoirs archiving the stories, plus legacy letter ethical wills archiving your thoughts, ideas, wisdom and wishes.

Check out the library events calendar or call your local branch for more information at 705 673 1155. Admission is $8. Entertainment by cheap jordan shoes Leo Rainville. The business itself will do their own investigation for a lot of reasons, he said. Want to coach outlet online see coach outlet whether not they were careless or negligent in any fashion. They want to see if there are any other precautions they should be taking. Platt was released after being issued summonses. He was released after coach outlet store online being issued a summons.Pot Bust: Brooke Scofield, 30, coach outlet store online of Stanworth Lane in , was arrested Wednesday morning for possession of marijuana under 50 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia during a car stop on Wiggins Street. She was released after being issued summonses..

It home to corporate sponsors pushing their product in little kiosks inside the reception area, stuffing free samples into gift bags, offering coach factory outlet temptation with every freebie. And coach factory outlet store online the attendees they are the chosen disciples of fashion, lining up behind the ropes, invitations in tow, waiting to fill the pews in the house of worship. Every week Mastroianni visited a neighborhood seamstress who gave cheap air jordan her fabric samples and scissors to play with. The next day, Hank admits there's no mineral show and instead directs Walt to the Los Pollos Hermanos parking air jordan shoes lot. "Ready to get your mind blown?" Hank asks. Gus Fring is a major drug distributor, cheap jordans and to prove it, Hank wants Walt to cheap jordan shoes plant a GPS tracker in the wheel well of coach factory outlet online Gus's Volvo.

Rules so bizarre that the State of Florida told the Federales we cheap jordans 2017 appreciated the attempted help in rebuilding the stocks, but we'd rather do it ourselves, thank you very much.This made some fishermen in both commercial and recreational fishing very happy, and others not so much. But not to worry, red snapper management is an overcomplicated project that is a work in progress. There are still many issues to resolve, but it will eventually happen.Florida has approved a 78 day recreational red snapper season for Gulf state waters (up to 9 miles offshore).
kkfrank098961

Return to General Discussion