run fast and the best fit by f

Talk about anything and everything.

run fast and the best fit by f

Postby Labi1995 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 pm

Skechers GOTrail Ultra 3 – The Ultra 3 was a real surprise for me and after logging quite a few miles in it (in a couple different versions: standard, Climate All-Weather and a custom version with the GOTrail rock plate in it which is amazing). It has become a very nice tool to reach for in Adidas ZX 750 Mujer my rotation and the just released GOTrail Ultra 4 is even better with an improved upper in nearly every aspect as well as a bit firmer midsole which is also nice. If you haven’t tried the Ultra 3 or 4 grab a pair, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed and it offers a very unique ride that isn’t really similar to much else in the market.
New Balance Fresh Foam Gobi – I waited till November to try the Gobi and that was Nike Air Huarache Femme too Nike Air Presto Mujer bad. After feeling that the Zante was loosing some of its initial luster for me due to some subpar (in my view) foam that breaks down way too early. The Zante also had an upper that isn’t quite as supportive as I’d like to see. Well the good news for me was the Gobi has a great upper with much more support in addition to the added lugs to the outsole which really improve the feel of the ride in my view. The Nike Air Max Zero Womens foam still breaks down too soon, but really at the price they go for (under $100) there isn’t much to fault in them.
Honorable Mentions: Hoka One One Speed Instinct (best Hoka to date for me; well cushioned yet still enough pop to run fast and the best fit by far in any Hoka for my foot…like a Nike Kiger with more plush feel), Topo MT-2/Hyrdroventure (great light minimal-esque shoes and fantastic update to original Adidas ZX 850 Womens MT…there is Adidas NMD Mens a new version of the MT-2 with an updated upper material that just came out) , Skechers GOTrail (good new entry for Skechers that runs well in a variety of conditions with a faster/lighter feel than the Ultra 3, but similar fit and finish), Montrail Caldorado (solid all-around new shoe from Montrail…really looking forward to the Caldorado 2 upper update which could address biggest issues with first version), Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer Montrail Trans Alps (super burly, durable and surprisingly runnable beast of a shoe; also looking forward to upper update)
Labi1995

Return to General Discussion