Payload server moving soon! Capture Point server down.

latest news in regards to the WA group/servers here.

Re: Payload server moving soon! Capture Point server down.

Postby Training Wheels » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Just to be clear, I completely support auto balance immunity being a donator only perk. I personally don't mind being autobalanced if it leaves me time to actually do something on the other team before the round ends (the game is much more fun when things are balanced). Thank you for increasing the time for players who have recently capped/defended a point or destroyed a sentry though, I will probably be making huge use of that :-P
Training Wheels

Postby near979 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:00 pm

I just want to put out there a suggestion that perhaps like the top 10 get the afk and auto balance immunity for being the top 10 on the server
near979

Postby ♥Teresa♥ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Training Wheels wrote:Just to be clear, I completely support auto balance immunity being a donator only perk. I personally don't mind being autobalanced if it leaves me time to actually do something on the other team before the round ends (the game is much more fun when things are balanced). Thank you for increasing the time for players who have recently capped/defended a point or destroyed a sentry though, I will probably be making huge use of that :-P

The auto-balancing towards the end of the round I imagine would be hard to solve. It happens at the end because someone is going to lose with a minute or two left. If you make the time take longer to fix this then when the teams are unbalanced earlier in rounds a team will be at a disadvantage.

For not autobalancing certain people is definitely whomever donates but rather than who has the most points on a team but who has gotten the most points in that round? I'm not a computer gal so I don't even know if that is possible however.

ЩĄ | KĄȤ wrote:I was thinking of resetting stats sometime in April though, just to clean things up... I just haven't made up my mind on it as of yet. I would love feedback on it!

That sounds like a good idea. Let the newer players have a chance at getting higher in the ranks. I just think it's a good to clean up the stats once or twice a year just for general purposes. Looking at the oldest or one of the oldest forum posts (WA) has been around for at least 8 months and it doesn't sound like the stats have ever been reset.

Finally this probably won't happen or actually wont happen but I absolutely completely despise Barnblitz very much!!! Okay but wether doing quake sounds or not I like them although that's probably just my ego liking them telling me im doing good (in my mind not necessarily for the team).

Thanks,
♥Teresa♥
♥Teresa♥

Postby qwertybirdy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 am

i like the sounds being played for things upwards of 15 kill streaks butt it's annoying otherwise. it's a kind reminder to the server that this person needs to be taken care of... with bullets
[meow. this is cat♥]
qwertybirdy

Previous

Return to News and Announcements